How exciting!! Bella looks great. I was just thinking that we haven't really got a chance to hang out since your wedding. Hopefully we will soon. Congrats on Bella!
The Rocky Mountain Jackpot Show Series (RMJSS) is a point system for youth in the rocky mountain states to earn and collect points on thier livestock projects while attending sanctioned shows. The top exhibitors in beef, sheep, goats and swine are recognized at the end of the year awards program.
6 comments:
Let the fun begin! Before you know it she'll be your beautiful Bella! (not to say she isn't now)
Have fun guys :)
nice name, I wonder where you could have come up with that one
:-) We miss you guys, come back to Florida!
Very nice...we will look forward to purchasing some off spring of hers! Maybe a possible name would be Edward! Can't wait to see you!
How exciting!! Bella looks great. I was just thinking that we haven't really got a chance to hang out since your wedding. Hopefully we will soon. Congrats on Bella!
How cool! Where do you keep her?
Super long bodied! And hairy!
Post a Comment