Friday, January 9, 2009

Sad Day

I blow dryed my hair tonight and saw a couple gray hairs so I decided to pluck them out and this is what I ended up with:



Is that normal for a 27 year old????

Does anyone else have gray hairs yet???

I really don't want to start dying my hair I like the color it is, but with this many I may have to start. And soon!!!

5 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Hey old lady!! Don't dye it yet I like your color a lot.

Melissa said...

Don't worry about it, I think it's pretty normal. I just don't check. What I don't know won't hurt me!

Gardiners said...

You are getting so old. Bek and I will buy the first box of hair color. We need to put you in a "home" now.

Grami & Gramps said...

You are soooooooo funny! Don't do anything. It shows how wise you are. I used to pull mine, but if I did it now, I'd be bald.

Giffing Gang said...

It is about time you joined the crowd! I have been dealing with this since I was 19 you will live!