So as some of you may know when we got home on Sunday night it had snowed then iced over. It really didn't seem like a big deal since were from Utah and that stuff happens all the time right? Well they canceled school for me all week long. I could understand 1 or even two days, but all week? Come on. Not that I'm complaining because it was nice after a vacation. But the big storm didn't hit till yesterday. And this is what it left us with...


8 inches of snow with a inch of ice on top of it. We thawed out Ryans truck and it took us like 45 minutes to get the inch of ice off the windows. Crazy. It snowed then had freezing rain all night. Later tonight it started snowing agian. Here is a clip.
Just remember. If you think this is nothing this is very unusal for Portland. Last time it snowed like this was in 2003 and they only got 4 inches.
3 comments:
We are so with you on this one. Longview city only has one snow plow and the county has one. I think our road has been plowed one time in the whole week. At least you get a long vacation from school right? Are you traveling for Christmas? We really should get together sometime if not. We will be here.
I'm thinking of you while I'm shopping today in sunny Cali with no coat. J/K It sounds like your trip was a blast!! When you get your present from me call so I can explain why it doesn't have a note or a card in it. I hope you guys have the best Christmas ever!
So glad I am finding everyone again! Where did you find me? Man I am a nobody these days! But I decided to do this whole blog thing as a Pre New Years Resolution to reconnect with everyone. So far so good. Can't wait to get in touch more!
Post a Comment