Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our boat

I just thought I would show you Ryans little toy. His boat. He loves this thing! We bought it this summer and have only been able to take it out a few times. Ryan is so funny about it, I keep it at my school and every single day he asks me to go check on it and make sure its ok. You would think it was alive or something.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

very cool, you ought to catch a lot of fish using that thing!

Thomas Family said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a long time, I didn't know you had posted new stuff. The boat is totally awesome, Dave is jealous. I like the new shorter hair. We just pulled into California yesterday and I only have one month to go until my due date!! HOORAY. As soon as things calm down I'll call. Oh yeah, Tasha had her baby. (You probably already knew that)