3 years ago
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Quilt Crazy!!
Ok its official. Im freaking obsessed! I had so much fun making that first quilt, I decided that I want to make a whole bunch and sell them at a craft fair this fall. But in order to do so I didnt want to steal the pattern of the first one and sell them so I came up with my own design :) I have to get faster at making them though if I want to sell them. but I still have fun. Who knows maybe it will be a flop but im going to try anyways :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
So cute! I love it! The colors are darling!
I think it is a great idea and I bet lots of people will want one, I know I do :)
So cute!
So dang cute!! I bet you'll do really well!!!
I love your quilt! You have been hiding a great talent!
AMAZING!! You are a fast learner. How much are you selling them for. I am always in need of blankets for the girls around here.
Post a Comment