My sweet sweet husband suprised me and bought me a sewing machine about a month ago. I have really been excited to sew something on it, so I finally decided to make a baby rag quilt. So here is my first sewing adventure.
Umm, that is a pretty amazing quilt! Good work! Hope you guys are well - we met the Dahl family from Holladay last weekend at the PI, and it made me think of you guys. Take care!
The Rocky Mountain Jackpot Show Series (RMJSS) is a point system for youth in the rocky mountain states to earn and collect points on thier livestock projects while attending sanctioned shows. The top exhibitors in beef, sheep, goats and swine are recognized at the end of the year awards program.
5 comments:
SOOOO cute!! Good Job!! I have some projects I want to get done, but the cord for my sewing machine is MIA :(
Wow! I'm so impressed! I LOVE it! Good work. Makes me want to learn!
Umm, that is a pretty amazing quilt! Good work! Hope you guys are well - we met the Dahl family from Holladay last weekend at the PI, and it made me think of you guys. Take care!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, so cute, good to see you today, it was fun!
This is super cute!! Where did you get the pattern? I totally want to make one for Tess.
Post a Comment