Ok so I have really slacked on the blog posting and I know some of you have asked for house pics, but it might be awhile. Ryans laptop went dead and we took it to the computer doctor like a month ago and they still have it. I hope they know what there doing??? So I cant download any pics cause I use the library computer for now. But the house is almost there. I finally got everything ready for carpet and we got that on Monday and its awesome to be able to walk around with out any shoes on. Now I just have to put baseboard and molding up, do something about my hidoues doors and unpack. So when we get his laptop back I will post before pics and after pics.
Ta Ta for now.
3 years ago






1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing pictures....and we're glad to hear things are going well! Take care -
Post a Comment