3 years ago
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Wonderful 28!
Last Saturday was my wonderful 28th birthday! I started out riding my new bike that Ryan got me for the big 28 to school. I thought I was going to die!! It has gears and I didn't really get how to use them so I was going up all these hills soooo slow and totally kicked my own butt. On the way home I got the hang of it. I had to work all day long on our school barn that is being restored by Campbell's soup which made for a long day. (You can see our barn at www.helpgrowyoursoup.com) That night I got home and got ready to go to the Cheesecake Factory with Ryan and he wanted to stop by a bar-b-q that one of my FFA students was having. So we went for a minute to say hi, and when we walked in a bunch of my FFA studnets all yelled "Suprise". I was really suprised. They had set up a birthday party for me. I have never had a suprise party before, and I was really suprised. We had hamburgers, and I got a cake with candles to blow out, and they even got me and ryan to Karyoke!! It was really cute of them. Then we came home and Ryan had made me my favorite cake, Spice. Thanks babe Love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Happy Birthday! Can't believe we're 28!
Sounds like a great day! And memorable. Happy Birthday!!! (And you have way more guts than me...I don't think I could ever ride a bike to work....but good for you!
A surprise Party - how fun for you!Happy Birthday
How fun!! I hope you got pictures!!
I have never had a surprise party either, I'm glad you got to experience one finally :)
That is really cool of your students. They must think you are pretty great. I am glad you had a great birthday.
I totally suck as a friend! I am sure I talked with you on your big day and forgot to even say anything! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad your students and Ryan were so thoughtful! Can't wait for you to be home and somewhat closer!
Post a Comment